There are only few cities which are geographically spectacular; Capital of New South Wales - Sydney is also one of them. Filled with Victorian architectures and public gardens, Sydney is a Paradise for tourists.
What to Explore??
- Sydney Opera House- This is the heart of Sydney with beautiful architecture; you don’t need ticket to see the shows here. It is also in the Australian Heritage List.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge- This Bridge will give you some of the most beautiful lookouts.
- Bondi Beach- It is a white sand Beach, filled with locals and tourists all the year round. Surfing and swimming is enjoyed here whole year.
- Darling Harbour- Another harbour in the city with harbour side shopping Centre and also Paddy’s markets. Sydney convention and Exhibition Centre is also there.
- Circular Quay- It is also a harbour in Sydney and centre of tourist attraction.
- Port Jackson- This harbour is the centre point for new year celebration
- The Rocks- It is famous for its open air market, old Pubs and Restaurants.
museum of contemporary art here has both internation and local art works.
- Tarongo Zoo
- Sydney Tower- It is the tallest tower in Sydney with 4D cinema and also has an observation platform.
- Royal Botanical Garden
Where to stay?
- Vibe Hotel Sydney- It has roof top pool and free WI FI is available
- Meriton Suites Mascot Central- Provides you with the facility of Gym and pool.
- Holiday Inn Old Sydney- This Hotel will give you some of the best harbour views
- Glenferrie Lodge- There are shared bathrooms here but they provide you complimentary breakfast
- Mantra Parramatta- It has Kitchenettes. It is an apartment styled Hotel.
Other then all this you should not miss the Saint Mary’s Cathedral which is a Gothic style church also none of the visit is complete without trying the famous food of that city!! You must try the famous sea food of Sydney- JOHN DORY. So pack your bags to visit the city of Harbours and beaches with most beautiful scenes that will leave you spellbound!!